Physical Graffiti is the next in line Led Zeppelin reissue (as if this post really needed to be here). Of course, there is likely to be a soul who didn;t already know this but, just in case you didn’t know…!
On February 23 (UK), February 24 (US), SwanSong/Atlantic Records will reissue Led Zeppelin’s sixth studio album, which was a biggun’ with its two LPs. It contained “Kashmir”, (with the by now highly recognizable riff), “Houses Of The Holy”, “In My Time Of Dying”, “Trampled Under Foot”, and more that makes Physical Graffiti one of Led Zeppelin’s more desirable releases.
The new set is planned for issue as a standard CD, DD, 3CD Deluxe Edition, 180g 2LP, 180g 3LP Deluxe Edition, and an all-inclusive Collector’s Edition Box set (3CD, 2LP, a well-stocked 96-page book, cover print, and download rights to hi-resolution audio (96k/24-bit).
The bonus tracks will include:
01. Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot – Initial Rough Mix)
02. Sick Again (Early Version)
03. In My Time Of Dying (Initial Rough Mix)
04. Houses Of The Holy (Rough Mix With Overdubs)
05. Everybody Makes It Through (In The Light Early Version/In Transit)
06. Boogie With Stu (Sunset Sound Mix)
07. Driving Through Kashmir (Kashmir Rough Orchestra Mix)
I STILL think it’s cool that Mick Jagger filmed “Waiting On A Friend” at this building’s doorstep!
There! I’ve done my job! (I think.)